Sunday, May 13, 2018

CTMH Central Park 8 Page LOs

Hello,

Whether you are a mother, daughter, caretaker or aunt-- Happy Mother's Day!

Every year, my husband and daughters ask what I want for Mother's Day.  Besides chocolate and flowers, I love to have the afternoon to myself to craft:)

This afternoon, I was able to complete my Central Park LO kit.  I designed 8 pages.  The colors are so vibrant and will go perfect with summer, birthdays or just hanging out.




































Here's a close up:
For the first LO, I splatter some CTMH blue water colored paint.  I then cut out some images using CTMH's "You are Here" Cricut cartridge.
 For the second LO, I did some fuzzy cutting to make the color pennants.  The pennants were from the PML sheet.  Next, I cut some random circles.  I splatter some blue CTMH water colors on this LO as well.  And to make things pop, I used 1/2 inch of CTMH's Silver Foil paper.  I just adds a little interest.

 I was inspired by the Seasonal Expressions 2 book for this next LO.  I added a 4x4 flip flap so that I could add more pictures and journalling.


For the last LO, I was inspired by a sketch I saw on Pinterest.  I did some more fuzzy cutting on the pennants.

Well, I'm happy with the LOs.  I want to spend a day in NYC's Central Park or one of Boston's parks and fly a kite or just people watch!  Very inspiring colors.

This kit will be available starting on June 1st.  You can either purchase the entire kit pre-cut or buy the cutting guide.  If you spend $25 on my website, then I will email you the directions for free.

Please see kit tab to order yours today!
Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen

Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I long for the day that I will be able to craft on Mother's Day again. My life is SO busy in spring now. If I get an hour off, I sneak off to take a nap. LOL Happy Mother's Day! Your layouts are cute. I am struggling with this kit for some reason.

Maureen said...

Yes, I struggled with this kit as well. Then a friend of mind asked if I could make it for central park in NY. That got me going.

Happy Mother's day too!

Post a Comment