Friday, December 29, 2017

CTMH Silver & Gold Holiday Layouts

Hi, I hope you enjoyed the holidays!  We spend so much time preparing for them and it ends so quickly:(.

To help you document your holidays, I created three 2-page scrapbook LOs using CTMH's Silver and Gold line.  I paired the line with Glacier cardstock to give it a pop of color.

For the first LO, my inspirations came from the Seasonal catalog.  I also added some Vellum paper to give the LO some texture.



Here is a closer look at the first LO.  All the gold glitter shapes are part of the Silver and Gold Compliments pack.

















For the second LO, I took out my paint brush and splattered light blue paint on the white cardstock.  We used this technique at a CTMH Album retreat in October.  I love this look because it fills up blank spaces.
Below is another look at the second LO.  I used CTMH's Flower Market for the wreath and decorat4ed it with the embellishments.

















Here is the third and final LO.
















I hope these LOs motivate you to print out those holiday pictures and stick 'em down!

To purchase this kit, please click here. The kit is pre-cut and contains written instructions with pictures.  I will be offering this class in January, with a class on Friday January 12th in Falmouth MA.  If you can't make the class, then order a kit and have it shipped.

Thanks and here's to a wonderful new year!
Maureen
Pin It!

1 comments:

Post a Comment