Sunday, December 31, 2017

CTMH Jack Layouts

Hi, I hope I'll be better posting next year!  What is funny is that I have been creating lots of LOs, but not posting them.  One of my New Year Resolutions will be to change this!

Here are 2 LOs using CTMH's Jack paper line.  The Jack papers are sold out, but of course I have a stash of them-- 7 to be exact. So, if you missed this paper line and want it, please let me know.

The first LO documents my daughter's summer camp.  Abby has been camping with the Girl Scouts for years.  For this LO, I was inspired from a sketch I found on Pinterest.  I changed it up and added some circles. I also stamped some footprints, which I love.


For the second LO, I was inspired from the seasonal catalog. I then created a second page that would compliment the first page.  Again, added circles and foot prints.

Well I hope you enjoyed these LOs. If you want the discontinued paper, please let me know. Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment