Saturday, June 24, 2017

CTMH Little Dreamer Kit

Hello, I know, I know... I haven't posted in a bit! I've been creating up a storm, so lot's of posts coming, I promise:)

In July, I'll be teaching scrapbooking classes featuring CTMH's Little Dreamer WYW (Workshop Your Way).  The WYW comes with instructions on how to create three 2-page layouts.  But, I enjoy creating my own.

Little Dreamer is very fun and whimsical.  And, its loaded with unicorns! I just love unicorns.  To me they mean individuality.  I've tried to teach both of my daughters to be themselves.  Its no surprise that I will have many pictures to use this paper line with!


 For the second LO, I was inspired by the Seasonal Catalog. Sometimes just little strips of paper can do so much.  I plan on using this layout for my daughter's Middle School graduation.  Love the stamped sentiment-- Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn, then be a unicorn!
 
 
For the last LO, I used a design from Pinterest.  If you are not following me on Pinterest, then you my want to.  I have 100's of 1 and 2 page sketches. 


 Lastly, I always find that I have more picture than the photo mats used.  No worries here because the CTMH memory protectors allow me to add up to 6 pictures!























I'll be teaching these classes on July 15th in Rockland at the Doubletree by Hilton. The second class will be held on July 29 in Boston. Can't make either, then order a pre-cut kit! Please see tab on Kits to sign up for class or to order one.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment