Wednesday, March 15, 2017

CHMH Spingtime Compliments + Whimsy

Hi, just getting caught up on posting!

I was lucky to visit Germany 1.5 years ago.  While in Germany, we took a day trip to Salzberg Austria.  After a quick walk from the train station, we entered a lovely garden.  Salzberg is a special place for a number of reasons-- one being it is the home to the Sound of Music!

Without further adu, here a few of 'my favorite' pictures from that beautiful garden.

I wanted to spice up this LO, but use soft colors.  CTMH's Whimsy paper line worked well here.  It coordinates beautifully with the Springtime Compliments.  I cut out 2 flowers using Flower Market.

To make the LO as wow as the pics, subtlety, I cut out lots of diamond shapes.  I then taped them down in a quilt-like fashion.  I just love how it came out!

 Here is the second page.  I continued on with the diamond shapes, but just put them in the corner. 

By using twine, I mirrored the path of these 2 cute butterflies.

Above is a photo of the 2-page LO.  I'm happy that the LO came out so well!

The Springtime Compliments are only available through April 30th. The Whimsy papers will retire at the end of July. Be sure to stock up now!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Supplies:
product imageproduct imageZ3216
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment