Thursday, February 16, 2017

CTMH Fundamental Blog Hop

Hello,  welcome to the CTMH Fundamental Blog Hop!  If you came here from Haley's Blog, then you are on the right track.  The hop is one large circle and should you get lost along the way, please click HERE.

For my project, I decided to use the new 'My Boy' Compliments (z3306) and both the Enchantment Fundamental (z3254), Rustic Fundamental (z3262) and Up-Town (z3263) paper lines.  The My Boy compliments came out in the Seasonal 1 catalog and go perfectly with the Fundamental lines.  Although these compliments are meant for boys, they worked well in the 2 LOs for my daughter!

Also, I love how the Fundamental line and the Compliments help me scrapbook day to day and non-holiday events.  Here, they helped capture two very different events.

The first LO is of my daughter going to a NE Patriot's game.  She is wearing her beloved "Free Tom (Brady)" tee-shirt:)  She actually had a second shirt that said "Free Brady, Again", which was designed to highlight Brady's on-going struggles with Roger Goodell.  Well, after winning the Super bowl a few weeks ago, I hope the whole deflate-gate/Goodell struggles is behind us!




I absolutely love the 'word search' sheets of the Enchantment line.  It always seems that you can find the words to match your pictures!  I actually found the words "Tom" and "Believe"!













 
 The second LO is my daughter Shae and her friends at the beach at night.  The picture is perfect and hence the title is perfect!  For this LO, I used a page from Rustic (wood-grain) and the B/W sheet from Up-Town Fundamentals, paired with Ruby cardstock.  It all just works, like Gr-animals-- remember those!?


























Next up is Tracey Pierce.  Please be sure to visit Tracey's wonderful Blog.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)

Pin It!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea to circle some of the words to highlight your photos.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful layouts. I loved that you used pictures on your pages...it makes such a great presentation!

Tracie said...

The polka dot layout is super fun!

Haley D. said...

Fabulous and fun layouts!

Unknown said...

What awesome layouts!! I really love the second one.

Darlys said...

Great pages. Love how you circled the words and the design is perfect.

Tamika said...

love these pages!

Post a Comment