Saturday, February 11, 2017

CTMH Dreamin 2-page LO

Hi, I haven't commented on the weather in a while.  Up here in the northeast, its been a mild winter with very little snow.  Last Thursday we did get our first 'real' snowfall of the season-- up to 18 inches in some parts.  Then we had snow last night, 2-3 inches. We expecting another storm on Monday and then another on Wednesday!!!  Looks like we are making up for lost time:)

Okay onto better things... here is another LO using the Dreamin paper line.  A few days ago, I showcased the line documenting my daughter's trip up to Acardia National Park in Maine.

This paper can be used to showcase trips, camping, adventures or even back-yard fun! 

 I used the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge and cut out a focal shape to place my picture and title on. 

I love the orange and red tones.


For the second page, I carried over the design and used 3 of the Project Life cards that come with the paper pack.  The cards can be used for journalling and for sub-titles, such as my Dream Big.

















Below is the 2 page LO together. I also added a Memory Protector to add even more pictures and journaling spots.  See last picture. 

 I hope you liked this paper pack as much as I did!  This line will only be available through April 30th.  So, be sure to get yours today.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Supplies:

Dreamin Paper Pack
Dreamin Stickease
Dreamin G
Pin It!

1 comments:

Tamika said...

I fell in love with this instantly!

Post a Comment