Saturday, November 26, 2016

CTMH City Sidewalks Cards

Hello,

I'll be teaching a card class next Saturday.  We'll be making 6 cards using the CTMH City Sidewalk line.

Here are 3 of the 6 cards:


For the first card, I used "The North Pole" (D1699) stamp set.  I enjoyed coloring in the adorable Mr. and Mrs. Claus!
 I used the CTMH City Sidewalks Cricut cartridge to cut out the wreath for the second card.  The red bow was cut out using CTMH's Flower Market Cricut cartridge. 

The sentiment was cut using the Artistry cartridge.
The last card is simplistic, but it's one of my favorites.  Using a CTMH die cut, I cut out the word "Christmas" in red patterned paper. I then stamped some pine needles and cones using the "Perfectly Pine" stamp set. 
















































I'll share the other 3 cards tomorrow.  Happy crafting!
Thanks, Maureen

Supplies:
X7213BD1699Z4004A1191C1656product image
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment