Wednesday, October 26, 2016

CTMH-- Hey There Pumpkin!


Hello there.  I don't know about you, but I feel fall slipping away:(  November is next week and it often symbolizes the start of the Christmas holidays.  Well, I'm here to stretch out fall a bit more!  Here is a card I demonstrated at our last crop. 

I decided to combine both the Autumn Wishes (Hey You Pumpkin) Stamp and the September SOTM.  Both of the pumpkins were cut using the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. 

To stamp the pumpkins, I used Goldrush ink and Cocoa to stamp the sentiment.  Fern ink was used to daub the pumpkin leaves and stem.

To make the sentiment stand out, I used some Sea Glass cardstock.  I'm in love with this color!  I just ordered my third set of cardstock.  I think I have a problem, one of many:)









Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed this card. 
Maureen

Supplies:

B1530
Autumn Wishes
X5789
Sea Glass
Z3262
Rustic Fundamental
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment