Saturday, October 29, 2016

CTMH-- Christmas Cards, First Batch

 
I know, I know.  I wasn't going to post anything Christmas related until November!  But, I'm holding a crop on November 5th and will be offering this card class.  So, here goes:)

For my first batch of Christmas cards, I choose to work with the "Oh Deer" CTMH paper line.  It's very warm and you can mix it up with a variety of colors.  For these cards, I choose to add some Sea Glass cardstock-- what a surprise!

For the first card, I used one of CTMH's die/stamp sets. These die/stamp sets are a bargain at only $26.95!  The stamp is called Woodland Wishes.


















For the second card, I cut out a beige Poinsettia from CTMH's new Flower Market Cricut cartridge. And, boy was this easy. I simply set the size at 3 inches and it cut the largest section at 3 inches and then cut the remaining pieces in smaller dimensions. There was no need for me to cut one at 3 inches, one at 2.5 inches, and one at 2 inches etc. It cut the entire group to fit this particular flower-- so simple!
 


















For the third and fifth card, I used CTMH's snowflake dies. I simple cut out snowflake and backed it on what color cardstock? Sea Glass. Okay you are awake. I then took the actual snowflake and made the fifth card.
























Okay, so we used dies and the cricut. Now it is time to break out the scissors and fuzzy cut!!  The October SOTM had other images that could be cut on the Cricut, but I wanted to stamp and emboss these beautiful bells.
  The Oh Deer paper line contains both silver and gold and I thought the embossed gold and silver bells would be perfect.




















If you would like to order a set of these cards, then please see tab on kits.  Also, see tab on kits if you would like to take this class at the Nov 5th crop in Norwell, MA.

Thanks, Maureen


Z4000
Snowflake Embossing Folder
product image
X7214B
Z4003
Z4015S1610

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment