Sunday, September 4, 2016

Jeepers Creepers Halloween Cards

Happy September!

We just launched our new Holiday catalog on September 1st and it is loaded with goodies!  To get ready for the holidays, here are some Halloween cards that I created from the Jeepers Creepers paper line.


For the first card, I used "Monstrous Halloween" stamp and coordinated thin cuts.  You can get both the stamp set and thin die cuts for only $26.95!  Or you can buy the stamps only for $13.95.  Great deal either way.
For the second card, I used the new "Sugar Skull" stamp set. Most of these images can be cut on the Cricut using our new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge.

I colored in the skull using my Copics markers.
The last card was created using the "Silly Spider Web" stamp set.  The sentiment was cut from the Sugar Skull stamp set.
 
The "Silly Spider Web" set is on page 12 of the Holiday Expressions catalog.
 
I hope you enjoyed these cute Halloween cards.  I'll be teaching a class on these cards on Sept. 10th at 3 pm in Norwell Ma.  If you can't attend or live out of area, please contact me for a set to be shipped to you.
 
Thanks, Maureen
 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Coelle said...

Great cards Maureen..so good you incorporated all the Halloween stamp sets and the Jeepers Creepers paper is perfect!

Maureen said...

Thanks Coelle!

Post a Comment