Sunday, June 12, 2016

Card Class-- 6/18/16

Hello,

I'm co-hosting a 12-hour crop this Saturday.  Below are some cute cards that I'll be teaching a class on.  If you live in there area or would like to order a pre-stamped kit, please go to Kit tab on top of blog.  We'll be making 5 cards for only $15. 

I just love the Tickled Pink stamp set with the Flamingos.  My friends laugh when I call flamingos "Pelicans", but hey I know what I mean!. This stamp set comes with coordinating dies for only $13.95. 

The pineapple stamp set called "One in a Melon" does not come with dies, but can be cut using the Artistry Cricut cartridge. 

Both CTMH's Cricut cartridges and dies make stamping and scrapbooking so much fun and easy!















Thanks for stopping by.
Maureen

Supplies

Stamps: Tickled Pink (C1651); One in a Melon (C1650);
Paper: Calypso Paper (X7210B)
Embellishments: Calypso Washi (Z3219); Calypso Sequins (Z3215)
Other:  Black and White Shimmer Tape
 
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment