Tuesday, December 1, 2015

SOTM Blog Hop-- December

Hello, welcome to the December CTMH SOTM blog hop!  If you've come here from Jeanie's blog, then you are on the right path.  The hop is one big circle and should you get lost along the way, please click HERE.

The December SOTM, Candlelight Garden, is a set of 10 stamps.  I'm loving CTMH's new water-color paints.  So, I embossed the vase and flower images in gold and then simply painted in the colors.  The embossing made the painting very easy, it kept me in the lines!   

To give the card some contrast, I then dry embossed the purple cardstock with the CTMH Damask embossing folder.


For the second item, I choose to make a little tag.  Often times, I give out little candles to helpers or friends.  I thought the sentiment "Friend, you're a light in my life" worked perfectly!

To see the candle image, I stamped this first in Bamboo ink.  Next, I stamped the sentiment in Gypsy ink and then the flame in Canary.
Components of candle gift.


Please remember that this stamp is only available from December 1st through December 31st.  If you don't have a consultant and would like to get this stamp at a discounted price, then please click HERE

Next up on the hop is Jacquelin-- here is the link:  Blog link. Please be sure to visit all of the consultants' blogs.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Maureen
Pin It!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the way you water coloured the jar. Looks so realistic

Lauren said...

Love the gold embossing on that card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Maureen!

Jeanie B said...

Oh my ! Both of your projects are beautiful! Love the colors.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So pretty!! What a great gift!

Lela said...

Very cute, what a sweet gift set. I haven't played with that paper pack yet but the colors are great with the flowers in this set

Farmerdistamps1 said...

Love the color you have used! And the candle gift is great!

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute candle gift.

Post a Comment