Sunday, November 29, 2015

CTMH-- Ombre Cards

Hello, just 2 more days in November and then we are onto December.  I have lots of shopping to do:)  But in the mean time, here are some cards that Julie helped me demo at our latest 12 hour crop. 




CTMH now carries water-colors.  Kathy Skipper, a fellow CTMH consultant, created beautiful cards using an ombre technique. 

Julie and I replicated these cards with a variety of colors. 

What is your favorite color?
This is my favorite color.  Also, with all of these Hello's do you find yourself singing Adele's new song-- "Hello from the other side!".  I can't stop singing it.



















The floral stamp used in this card is the September SOTM.  If you missed out on this stamp, don't despair because I still have a few extras.  Email me if interested-- mosmojo65@yahoo.com.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen



Here's a list of other supplies needed. 
44751           z3132          z3188          z3146-- water color paper

 
Other:  white and black card stock.
September SOTM



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment