Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nevermore LO #2-- Halloween

 



Hi, I'm back again with the second LO using CTMH's Nevermore paper line.  One of the saying in the sticker pack is "Go Batty".  With that in mind, I went batty and cut a bunch of bats using CTMH's new Cricut cartridge, Artistry.  Check out the all the bats!


Here is a close-up of the first page.  For sketches I often turn to Scrapbook Generations.  I found a fun one with witches hats.  With all the Cricut images I have, I don't have a witch hat.  But, I did have a triangle from Artistry and an oval from Art Philosophy!  I then cut out some banners and decorated them-- fun and spooky!




















For the second page I continued the bat theme.  You may notice some splattered grey ink.  Well I cheated!  CTMH has a new stamp that contains various ink spots-- its called 'Ink Blot'.  I love the Ink Blot stamp set because not only can you control the splatter, but it doesn't take long to dry!  Definitely a must have stamp.























Here's an image of the Ink Blot stamp set.  It's on page 92 and is $17.95.




Thanks, Maureen

Supplies:
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment