Saturday, July 4, 2015

More Authentique Anchored Layouts

Happy 4th of July!!

As promised I'm back with my 3 remaining Anchored LO's.  These LOs features our sailing excursion onboard the Argia Schooner.  We sailed out of Mystic CT.

If you happen to be one of my 2,000+ Pinterest followers then you know I love all things lighthouses!!  Their beauty and isolation fascinate me.  I would like to visit every lighthouse on the eastern seaboard.  I know, I know...I have a long way to go!!   But, was able to see two light-houses during this trip:)  2 down, 10,000 to go:)

 

Okay this is sort of a plain jane page. 

I liked the paper so much that I had it serve as the focal point.  After trimming 1 inch from the height and width, I backed it on CTMH's Ruby paper.  I then simply put blue patterned paper across the middle, matted the pictures, and glued down the title.

I got the title at a local scrapbooking store in CT.

Above is a pic of the complete 2-page LO.  This LO was quick and fast.  You're probably like-- I know, it stinks.   But as I said yesterday, I felt good scrapbooking and I felt accomplished for documenting this trip.  Not everything has to be a work of art.

Okay, now onto the lighthouses.  Below is a LO of the 2 we saw-- scratch these 2 off the bucket list!!  I found the design for this LO on Pinterest. 





Love this postage stamp red backing on the stone lighthouse-- CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to the rescue!














Again, I hope this inspires you to get cracking on some scrapping! Don't wait for the perfect 3-day crop. Life happens everyday, so scrap as much as you want/can. Thanks, Maureen
Pin It!

1 comments:

Knitredsox said...

Love these LO's, Maureen! I'm obsessed with lighthouses too. :)

Post a Comment