Saturday, July 25, 2015

CTMH Wanderful WOTG

Hi, I'm back with another LO using a Workshop on the Go from CTMH.  I just love these workshops because they give you everything you need to create 2- two page LOs and more.  This workshop comes with a full paper pack, a size D stamp, Washi tape, embellishments, extra cardstock and instructions.

The Wanderful line is retiring at the end of August.  I'm travelling to Germany soon, so I made sure to pick up a couple of extra packs of paper and some 'Picture My Life' (project life) cards.  You can never do too much travelling!

Okay, so the WOTG... I had some pictures from Lego Land in CA.  You got it the pictures below are not the Capitol or San Francisco Bridge-- they are Legos!  Unbelievable!!


 

Don't you also like the blue circle overlay-- cut this from CTMH's Artbooking cartridge.


Also used CTMH's cartridges to cut the frames and camera.












Here is a look at the second page. 

Because I had so many pictures, I used 2 flip flaps





















Thanks for taking a look today.  If you want to grab this paper pack while its still available, please let me know.
Thanks, Maureen:)

Supplies:
Paper- Wanderful WOTG (G1088); Wanderful Stickers (x7191c)
Inks- Black and Slate
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment