Saturday, July 25, 2015

CTMH Confetti Workshop on the Go


Hello, the summer is flying by!  And, my blog has been suffering:(  I'm still finding time to craft though.  Just not time to take pictures and post.  Well, I took a bunch of pictures of my work, so I'm back in business!

The layout below is from CTMH's Confetti line.  This line will be retiring at the end of August.  Please be sure to order it before it becomes unavailable.

For the LO, I used the Workshop of the Go (WOTG) kit and changed things up.  Below is the first page:


I documented and scrapped my daughter's 11th b-day.  The design of the LO was based on a sketch I found on pinterest, modified of course. 

The Confetti WOTG kit comes with the sentiment "Oh Happy Day".  I liked the stamp's versility.










Here is a close-up of the first page.  Abby has such a great smile!





















For the second page I continued with the design and added to flip flaps because you can never have enough pictures!

By using flip/flaps, I was able show all the pictures of my dog licking the frosting off of party-goer's face!  I know it sounds gross!












Here's the complete 2 page LO:
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at this LO. If you are inspired and want to order your Confetti paper line before it becomes unavailable, then please let me know. Maureen:)

Supplies:
Inks- Thistle; Pear; Outdoor Denim; and Desert Sand
Paper- Confetti WOTG(G1086); and Confetti Stickers (X7189C)
Other- White twine; Topiary Chevron Ribbon; and Flip/Flaps
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment