Friday, January 2, 2015

CTMH-- Snowhaven LO #2

Hi, as promised I'm back with LO #2 featuring CTMH's Snowhaven paper line.  This LO can be used for a holiday or winter pictures. Both of my daughters love hot chocolate and the youngest one still loves sledding, so I'm sure I'll find lots of photos to fill these 2 pages!


For the first page, I backed the title in cranberry red cardstock.  Next, I added tinsel ribbon to give it some flair.

I added a cluster in the left hand corner and added more sequins and a bling swirl.
For the second page, I added journal tabs and a cluster on the right had side.




















Here are the two 2-page LO's:

Classes will be offered to local customers in Feb and March.  Kits will be available to ship in February.  Please pay below to sign up.

Thanks, Maureen


Local or Shipped
Supplies:
Paper: Snowhaven Paper Pack; extra white cardstock and B&T paper
Embellishments:  Snowhaven Compliments/Chipboard (); Snowhaven Assortment 1/2 pack ()
Other:  Red Sequins; Bling Swirl; Black/White Twine; Red/Blue/Silver Shimmer Trim;
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment