Saturday, October 4, 2014

CTMH-- Lifetime of Happiness Card for WCMD

Hi today is World Card Making Day (WCMD).  To celebrate this special day, I created a card using CTMH's 'Lifetime of Happiness' stamp.  The stamp is featured on page 52 of the catalog and is a great deal at $13.95.  Of all the cards in the catalog this was one of my top 5.

So, I tried to re-create the card.  It took me a little bit to get the leaves right, but got it!  I just loved how it came out.


Here's another view.

















For my card crew, we'll be making some Thanksgiving day cards at the 10/25/14 crop.  So, if you haven't signed up and want to go, get moving.  More Thanksgiving day cards to come:)

Thanks, Maureen

Supplies:
Stamp:  Lifetime of Happiness (C1589)
Paper:  Pathfinding (X7186B)
Inks:  Glacier (blue); Honey; Sorbet; Autumn Terracotta; Olive; Dessert Sand; and Sunflower.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment