Thursday, October 23, 2014

CTMH-- Happy "Owl-o-ween"!

Hi, my friend Lisa and I are holding a 12 hour crop on Saturday.  Wow, there is sooo much work!  I always knew that paper crafting was a labor of love, but now I really know!  I still love it though:)

Here is a card that I designed for one of the make/takes.  Its the August's SOTM.  I purchased a few extra stamp sets because I just love this owl!  Here, I stamped him on CTMH's Slate paper for the body, Thistle for his arms, and Sunset for his hat.  If I could do anything over, I'd dry emboss the beige circle to add some dimension.
This stamp set can also be decorated for birthdays as well. 



















If you missed out on this stamp set and must have one, please contact me.
Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment