Thursday, April 24, 2014

CTMH Laughing Lola LO

Hi, I'm enjoying my last few days of vacation before I start my new job.  Yes, my real job is in Finance.  Some day, I'd like to retire and spend a good portion of my days crafting.  The only good thing about getting older is that this dream is getting closer!

Anyway, this 2 page LO features CTMH's Laughing Lola "Workshop on the Go" (WOTG).  With each paper line, CTMH offers a kit that includes a size D stamp set, paper pack, embellishments and the ever important sketch with instructions.

Typically, I start with the sketch provided and then change it up.  Below is what I came up with.  I used CTMH's Framework Alphabet (E1027) for the title and added a journal note.


The LO documents my youngest daughter's first real salon experience.

She actually got her hair 'dip dyed'! All of Abby's friends were able to do this technique with chalks or washout rinses.  With Abby's black hair the cheaper options were not possible:(

While in San Diego (SD) last year, she asked for this as part of her gift.

Of all of our days in SD  this was her favorite!  

Since I had nothing to do but wait for Abby, I of course had to have a salon service as well:)  I opted for a moisture treatment and blow dry.
Here's a close up of the first page. I used 2 sets of 4X6 Flip/Flaps.

Check out those sayings:
             UR Amazing
These were made by stamping the image onto Laughing Lola Gold paper.

Who needs stickers when you can stamp what you want??






If you love the LO and need to have it, just let me know.  The kit is retired, but the paper and embellishments are still available.  And, I can stamp the images.

Thanks again for stopping by!  Have a great day/night:)  maureen

Supplies
Paper:  Laughing Lola (X7170B)
Embellishments:  Black Hemp (Z282); Laughing Lola Assortment (Z1854); Flip Flaps.
Stamps:  Framework Alphabet (E1027) and Laughing Lola WOTG Kit (G1065) RETIRED.
Other:  Silhouette Photo Frames

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment