Tuesday, December 31, 2013

CTMH January SOTM Blog Hop-- Cross Stitch Wishes

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Cross Stitch Wishes, a set of 13 stamps. If you have come here from Beth's Blog then you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.

I have to admit that I'm not much of sewer, but I have a couple of good friends that are.  One of my friends makes beautiful dresses.  With that in mind, I came up with the 3 cards below. 






















I hope you enjoyed my design. Please feel leave a comment or follow my blog-- I need a reason to keep blogging:) Next up is Kim. Please be sure to visit Kim's Blog and all the other consultants participating in this hop.

Thanks, Maureen
Pin It!

13 comments:

Connie Creates 4U said...

I like the creative way you used this stamp set. Thanks

Melissa said...

absolutely love what you did with this set. Great work!

Maureen said...

Thank you!

Gina Brandstetter said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

These are just fabulous! Love the colors and the layouts!

Krista Ritskes said...

Love your cards! I have got to do something like this with those Cricut cuts.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

So creative!!! What fabulous ideas to use with this stamp set! :)

Unknown said...

So pretty and vibrant Love the use of the Cricut cuts! I am definitely going to have to scraplift!

Adeline E. Brill said...

LOVE it!! I am swamped sewing my samples right now BUT I just had to comment on your cards!!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Wow...amazing...love love love your cards....they would make a great wall hanging too

lisamariecreates said...

Love them!

Heather Stewart said...

Maureen...these cards are SEW special! love them..amazing!

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful cards. I love the "spool of thread". I'm your latest follower. :-)

Post a Comment