Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Cards-- Flourishes "Holiday Sparkle" & October Afternoon Holiday Cheer

Hi, I can't believe we are weeks away from Christmas!  With Thanksgiving being so late this year, Christmas just snuck up on us.

Below are two cards I made using Flourishes "Holiday Sparkle" stamp and October Afternoon's "Holiday Cheer" paper line.  CTMH is the number one choice of me in terms of paper and stamps.  October Afternoon is my second favorite in terms of paper.



I colored in the ornaments using Copics markers. The bow was paper pieced.    Old fashioned vintage Santa's are my favorite Christmas ornaments:)























Thanks for stopping by. I hoped you liked these cards. Thanks, Maureen:)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your cards Maureen! You always do such an amazing job on everything you create!!

Maureen said...

Thanks so much Nicole!

Post a Comment