Monday, September 2, 2013

September Card and Treat Class 9/29/13

Hi, it's hard to believe that the summer is nearly over and the kids are or will be heading back to school.  My daughters start school this week:(

Although I love summer, I also love Autumn in New England.  The colorful trees are stunning and Boston is full of college students.  With Autumn comes Halloween.  For our next crop on Sunday, 9/29/13, we'll be creating a bunch of goodies! 

First, using the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge, well make a cute little box to house these CTMH fun treat tubes! I was inspired by page 85 of the new Fall/Winter catalog.  We'll also use the CTMH Artiste cartridge to cut out the frightfully fun tags from the 'Magic Potion' stamp set.   Next, we'll use the new CTMH Artbooking cartridge for the cat and grave stone. 

(I keep saying 'we'll cut out', but I mean 'I'll cut them out for you'.  I can also show you how to make these on your own-- it's sooo simple!)




















For the first card, I cut out the haunted house from CTMH Artbooking cartridge. To make it pop out, I backed it in Sunset Orange card-stock. The moon and tree are from CTMH's 'Eek and Shriek' stamp set.



















For the second card, I cut out the scary cat from Artbooking and then stamped using the coordinated stamp set called 'Eek and Shriek'. Well, you can never have enough candy, so I added a treat cup and filled it with mini M&M's. This card won't last long!

















Here's some instructions on how to cut the box:


Here is a whole look at the cards and goodies. Please note that we'll be making 2 of each cards (four in total) and one little box/tube holder with 2 treat tubes, plus a single a treat tube-- b/c you'll want to eat something!
To sign up, please go to my workshop tab and pay via paypal. Please don't forget to sign up for the 5.5 hour crop on 9/29/13. Since this project is pre-cut, you'll have loads of time to work on your own projects.

If the 9/29/13 date does not work, then email me at mosmojo65@yahoo.com. I can hold a private class with 2+ people.

Thanks and happy Labor Day! Maureen
Pin It!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

These are super adorable! You are a very talented lady!!

Maureen said...

Thanks so much Nicole! You are very talented yourself! Maybe us crafty women think alike:)

Post a Comment