Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CTMH Fall/Winter Blog Hop-- Huntington

Hello,

If you've arrived here from Joy's Blog, then you are at the right spot.  There are close to 40 consultants participating in this hop.  So, be sure to check them out! If you get lost throughout the way, then please go to Helen's Blog to find the way.

Well, if you haven't checked out the new CTMH Fall/Winter Idea Book, then now is the time.  There are so many things to choose from-- new paper lines, stamps and accessories!! As you know CTMH also introduced a new Cricut cartridge called Artbooking. 

Today, I'll be showcasing the "Huntington" paper line.  I just love the colors-- it says Autumn to me! I did both a LO and card.

To create the LO, I used the Huntington WOTG and modified it a bit.  I did just one page and added a some border leaves in Olive Green using  Artbooking.  I also cut out a sunset leaf using Artbooking and backed it in Chocolate Brown.




















All the cool sentiments on the LO are from the Huntington WOTG. The WOTG instructions offer a step by step guide on how to get this cool title.  The 'Give Thanks' sentiment was from the "Happy Autumn" stamp set.


























For the card, I used the "Happy Autumn" stamp set.  For the flower, I inked it in Honey and rocked the edges in Sunset ink.  For the sentiment, I cut a square shape using Art Philosophy and stamped the Olive Green border using the "Frame It Up" Stamp set.  Next, I added a background wood-grain stamp from the "Universal Backgrounds" set  in Bamboo.  Lastly, I used Barn Red to stamp the sentiment.  The card sketch was based on this week's Mojo Monday.

Well, I'm so glad you stopped.  Please leave a comment or follow my blog if you'd like to.  Next up is Beth.  Here is a link:  Beth's blog.  I am sure you'll love her work as much as I do.
Thanks, Maureen


CTMH Supplies:
Inks:  Bamboo, Barn Red, Dessert Sand, Honey, Olive Green, and Sunset.
Paper: Huntington
Stamp Sets:  Happy Autumn (D1550); Huntington WOTG Stamp Set (G1069); Universal Backgrounds (D1477) and Frame It Up (D1524)
Other:  Huntington Assortment (Z1881) and Brown & Tan Bling (Z1753)


Pin It!

14 comments:

Joy said...

I love how you used that "give thanks" sentiment on the card and the page!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Beautiful!!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!!! Love<3

Haley D. said...

These are both so pretty! At first I thought your photo was from the Idea Book.

Adeline E. Brill said...

Beautiful Fall project ideas -- perfect layout for your little darlings!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

wowzer...u r amazing...u blew this one out of the park! can i lift u'r projects, pretty please?

Wendy K. said...

Amazingly beautiful projects!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Love your Huntington Artwork!

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout and card

Misty said...

Great artwork! Not much of a fan of this paper, but your artwork has inspired me and I will be ordering it. Thanks!

Dawn said...

Wonderful projects!

Sheila Bennett said...

Beautiful artwork! Such nice, warm Autumn colors.

Linda Pekrul said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love these! I wasn't a huge fan of Huntington but of course bought it anyway to challenge myself! I love what you did! You have inspired me :)

Post a Comment