Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CTMH-- Footloose 'Memory Showcase' Book

Hi, CTMH's Footloose paper line has been retired for a while.  Luckily, I saved a stash of 5 Footloose Kits:)  Three of the kits were used to make 3 'My Creations Memory Showcase' (Z1195) books shown below, with lots of paper left over!   Shelley, Penny and I just love how the books turned out.  The other 2 kits were sold at my crop when others saw this super cute paper line.  If you missed out on this paper line, then check out CTMH's Surf''s Up or Tommy lines for more summer fun!

CTMH's Showcase accordion style album is such a bargain at $3.95.  You can whip up a project quickly with any of CTMH's lines because everything is so easy to match!

Thanks, Maureen





 
 
 







If you notice, I used a number of 'Polaroid' picture frames in this book.  CTMH's new 'Artbooking' cartridge has loads of these cool Polaroid frames.  Unfortunately, I did not have the new 'Artbooking' cartridge at the time, so I cut the images on my wicked expensive Cameo Silhouette:(   Well, no more despair for me or you since Artbooking has over 700 of these cool images!  I'll be showcasing an Artbooking project each week in August.  So, stay tuned:) 

Pin It!

1 comments:

Joanna said...

This might sound crazy since it's from so long ago, but do you still have any of these footloose sets? I'm trying to find one. Thanks.

Post a Comment