Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CTMH-- August SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring August's SOTM, which is called A Chocolate Affair, a super sweet set of 16 yummy stamps.  CTMH has sweetened the deal by offering this stamp for FREE when you place an order of $50 or more during August!

On to the hop...If you have come here from Adeline's Blog you are on the right path! Should you get lost along the way, please go to back to Helen's Blog.

This month we have 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM (and other great CTMH products) on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
 
Well, I don't know about you but I looooove chocolate!  So, this stamp will get lots of use as give fellow chocolate lovers cute cards and little chocolate gifts!  I chose CTMH's Sarita line because of its vibrant colors.  The card was inspired by Mojo Sketch #194 .  CTMH has lots of options for storing little treats.  I used the Clear Tubes and Clear Pillow Containers.  The CTMH Artiste cartridge is full of 3-D items to cut out as well.

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



















Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Please feel free to leave a comment or follow my blog.  If you don't have a consultant and would like to order this set, please go to Maureen's Online Store or contact me.

Next up is Priscilla's Blog!  Let's see what she has in store for us.  And remember, I'd give up Chocolate, but I'm not a quitter!  I'd also give up Paper Crafting, but hey I'm no quitter!!  Too bad the same isn't true about going to the gym!!

Thanks, Maureen:) 

CTMH Supplies used:
Ink:  Chocolate-- of course! (Z2111)
Paper:  Sarita (X7171B)
Ribbon:  Outdoor Denim Blue Chevron (Z1808); Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799)
Containers:  Clear Treat Tubes (Z1823); Clear Pillow Boxes (Z1840)
 
 
 
 
Pin It!

9 comments:

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Maureen...these projects are WONDERFUL! Luv them all :)

Maureen said...

Thanks Tamra! I made you a card today too. I'll post it and then mail it to you. I hope you are feeling better:) Thanks again, Maureen

Dawn said...

Love how vivid your projects turned out! Nicely done!

Wendy Coffman said...

Love all your projects! Super sweet!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Great projects..love them all:)

Adeline E. Brill said...

I love all of your projects! The Sarita paper works so well with your designs!

Casandra Bennett said...

Fabulous items! And so yummy, too!

Krista Ritskes said...

Great projects!!

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice assortment of projects. I especially like the candy-filled tubes.

Post a Comment