Monday, April 8, 2013

October Afternoon (OA) -- Make it Merry LO

Hi,

I'm back with a LO that I made at a weekend crop in February.  I fell in love with October Afternoon's (OA) Make it Merry line.  It reminds me of the Christmas cards and decorations that we had as kids-- so cheerful and fun:)

I used this paper line to document Abby's Girl Scout trip to a nursing home in Braintree.  The troop sang Christmas carols to the patients.  They sang in the group room and then went to the rooms of the patients who were not mobile. Both the patients and Girl Scouts had a great time!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)






Pin It!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your layout and the vintage paper! Reminds me of my childhood. ( should I be admitting that). Your artwork is always amazing!

Maureen said...

thank Nicole! Yes, the paper reminds me of my childhoold too! Guess we are vintage:) Maureen

Post a Comment