Thursday, February 14, 2013

CTMH Spring/Summer Blog Hop-- Chantilly Line

Hello,

If you've arrived here from Joy's Blog, then you are at the right spot.  There are 36 consultants participating in this hop.  So, be sure to check them out! If you get lost throughout the way, then please go to Helen's Blog to find the way.

Well, if you haven't checked out the new CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book, then now is the time.  There are so many things to choose from-- new paper lines, stamps and accessories!!

Today, I'll be showcasing the "Chantilly" paper line.  I just love the colors-- it shouts out SPRING!  After this past weekend's blizzard, I could use some nice spring weather!
 


 







To cut the shapes on the left, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. For the banners, I simply hand cut them. Notice all the embellishments?  The Chantilly line has matching dimensional shapes and coordinating zipper lace ribbon. 


 



For the flowers on the left, I used the 'Girls Rock' stamp set.  No need to cut out the flowers because the new Artiste cricut cartridge does the job!
















If you would like to buy these products or would just like to browse in my Close to My Heart online store, here is a link Maureen's CTMH.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now it is time to go off to see what Jen has in store for you.  Here is a link to her blog: Jen's Blog
Pin It!

6 comments:

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful layout! Chantilly is my favorite!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts! I just love Chantilly!

Nicole said...

These are wonderful layouts! The Chantilly is definitely my favorite paper pack. Thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

Thank you everyone! Chantilly is my favorite too:)

Traci Pasqualone said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!

Adeline E. Brill said...

I really love the design of this layout - I sure will be pinning this one!

Post a Comment