Saturday, February 16, 2013

CTMH-- Later Sk8r:)

Hi, in honor of last week's blizzard I thought I'd post a winter LO that I did using CTMH's 'Later Sk8r' line.  The paper can appear boyish, but it worked well on documenting my daughter's latest ski experience.  My daughter skied at Stowe in Vermont.  She was a bit nervous about skiing, so I love the pictures she took of the her ski's and the trail signs! Gee, I wonder what trail she took??

The CTMH supplies are listed at the bottom.  Thanks, for stopping by.  Maureen:)

 

















CTMH Supplies
Paper: Later Sk8r Paper line (X7167b; Later Sk8r My Stickease Assortment (X7167c); and Later Sk8r Assortment (z1810).
Other: Glitter paper-- Silver (z1829); Neutral Twine (z1701); Cricut Art Philosophy for snow flake. Inks: Outdoor Denim (z2140).
Pin It!

3 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

Love your layout Maureen! It is awesome :) I think the later skater set is for anyone who is active really! It is a busy set but great for girls or boys :) Kathi

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Great layout....as always!

Maureen said...

Thank you for your kind words!

Post a Comment