Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CTMH-- Love Swing Card using Artiste Cartridge

Hi, I've been back from vacation for a week now.  A sign of a good vacation is how relaxed you feel afterwards.  Well, I'm happy to report that I still feel great!!

On to cardmaking, with Christmas behind us it was time to start making Valentine's Day cards.  The first one below was made by using CTMH's Artiste cartridge to cut the 'Heart Swing Card'.  Artiste cut the card and left score lines for me to fold-- so simple!!

I used the 'Love Seal' Stamp and it fit perfectly.  All the supplies were CTMH, with the exception of the lace ribbon.

Thanks, Maureen:)
CTMH Supplies:  Love Stamp (A1131); La Belle Vie Paper pack (X7158b); Smokey Plum Ink; Black Tulle Ribbon, and Gem Stones.



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment