Saturday, January 12, 2013

CTMH-- Birthday Card-- Jardin Stamp set with La Bella Vie

Hi there,

In January, my family celebrates the birth dates of my sister and mother.  My mother loves the cards I make and uses them as decorations on her mantle.  My sister keeps them around for a bit and sometimes re-gives them:)  Here's the birthday card that I made:























The stamp sets used are from CTMH-- 'Jardin' and for the HB sentiment 'Casual Expressions'. To ink the stamp, I first inked it in Smokey Plum and then rocked the edges in Desert Sand.  This created a 2 toned effect.  I can't seem to get enough of that Polaroid look, so I cut out a picture shape and placed the stamped image behind it.

The paper line is La Bella Vie. If you are in love with this paper, then better get moving because it is only available through the end of January 2013.   I better get moving and stock up!

Thanks, Maureen:)

Supplies:
Stamps: Jardin (D1528); Casual Expressions (D1525)
Paper: La Bella Vie (X7158B)
Inks:  Desert Sand (Z2118) and Smokey Plum (Z2147)
Embellishments: Black Tulle (Z1798); Black Striped Grossgrain (Z1781); Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799); Bling Assortment (Z1466) and Neutral Twine (Z1701).
Pin It!

6 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

Just share this with one of my customers who loooooves La Belle Vie. Thank You for making something so beautiful. Hope she loves it as much as I do!!

Maureen said...

Thanks for the kind words! Maureen

Casandra Bennett said...

Maureen, beautiful card. Love the casual expressions set with this pack.

Jen Rubio said...

Beautiful card Maureen!...absolutely FANTASTIC!!! :)

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Beautiful card, I love all of your work, thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

Thank you everyone:)

Post a Comment