Friday, November 30, 2012

CTMH Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop

Hi,
If you are following the CTMH Blog Hop, then you've just come from Kristine's blog: http://kponte.blogspot.ca.

Welcome to my blog-- Let's Give 'em Something to Scrap About!  I named it after Bonnie Raitt's song, "Let's Give 'Em Something to Talk About".  Except on this blog, we are talking and scrapping!!  All we need is chocolate and we are good to go:)

I decided to showcase the stamp set through Scrapbooking. Below is LO of my daughter.  My title is "Whatever the season, Whatever the reason, I am grateful for you!".  The inspiration came from Pinterest and the Fall/Winter CTMH catalog. 

Growing up, I was taught to celebrate life everyday, not just on special occasions. However, it's during the holidays that we are often reminded of the love for our families.  So, whatever the season or reason, be grateful for what you have.





CTMH Supplies:  Paper:  Flirty; Flirty Dimensional Elements
Ink:   Dessert Sand and Topiary
Stamps:  Dec SOTM (S1212A); Abundance (D1519); A Typeface (A1117)
Other:    Canvas Alphabet; Harvest Twine; Almond Glitz Glitter; Brown/Tan Sparkles

If you have time, take a moment or two to check out the rest of my blog. If you enjoy your visit, then please consider "Following Me", signing up to receive blog updates, and/or leaving a comment (we all love comments...the nice ones anyway).

Please continue to follow the blog hop.  The next stop is Tamytha J..  Her work is awesome, you'll be pleased that you visited!  If for some reason you get lost along the way, you can always find a list of all this month's CTMH SOTM Blog Hop participants on Kathleen's blog.

Tamytha's blog: 
http://www.paperheartist.com/2012/11/decembers-stamp-of-monthyear-round-cheer.html
www.paperheartist.com/

Thanks, Maureen:)

 
Pin It!

8 comments:

Lori said...

great idea for this set! I may have to scraplift!

Pam E. said...

lovely

Casandra Bennett said...

Maureen, this is a beautiful layout. Great design!

Maureen said...

Thank you everyone! This stamp set was easy to work with. Maureen

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Maureen I left a comment before...but I don't see it? Anyways....great layout and welcome to the hop...its about time you joined in :)

Maureen said...

Thanks Tamra! You are at great mentor:) I have lots to learn, but getting there.
Thanks Maureen

Haley D. said...

What a sweet layout! I love your design and the sentiment of it.

Camille Short said...

Love your layout!

Post a Comment