Monday, October 8, 2012

CTMH-- Abundance Thanksgiving 6X6 Card; Flirty Paper

Hello,  when it comes to Thanksgiving, I have to admit I typically don't like the cards.  I love the fall, but by the time Thanksgiving comes, all the leaves are gone and we are just a snow fall away from winter:(

So in order to make Thanksgiving more exciting, I used CTMH's Flirty paper line and matching embellishments.  Wow, what a difference! For the cornucopia, I used CTMH's new Abundance stamp set.  I colored in the image with CTMH's new line of alcohol based markers.  Compared to Copics, CTMH's alcohol markers are so much easier to use.  Each marker set is only $5.95 and comes with two shades.  There's no need to have to figure out what color to match with Copics' RV11?!?

All the CTMH products are listed after the picture.  My husband actually likes this card-- wow, this is even better than winning the Liebster!

Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Maureen:)


CTMH Products
Stamp: Abundance (d1519) $17.95
Paper:  Flirty Paper Pack (x7160b); Kraft card-stock (z1375)
Ink: Statz On Brown.(z1142)
Markers:  CTMH Alcohol based-- various colors
Ribbon:  Harvest Twine (z1751), Burlap (z1760), Retired Brown Ribbon
Other:  Sparkling Brown Gemstones (z1753), Autumn Lane Assortment (z1749); Boutique Assortment (z1763); Retired Metal (yellow); and Almond Glitz (z1769)
Pin It!

6 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

So beautiful, Maureen! I love the coloring, and the ribbons and twine. :)

Maureen said...

Thanks Casandra! It was a lot of work, but in the end I love it. Maureen

Nicole said...

Maureen this is so very pretty!! I love all the details!

Joy said...

That is a superb card! Rich and inviting!

Karen Clark said...

New to your blog!! I love your artwork and writing!! Come visit me sometime at karencreate.blogspot.com - I'm the new blog on the block. You've got yourself another new follower!! *.*

Karen Clark said...

I also have to say that you have the best blog title out there!!!

Post a Comment