Saturday, August 11, 2012

CTMH-- Victory Workshop of the Go (WOTG)

Hi,

My older daughter will be back home from camp on Monday!  She has been gone over 3 weeks and we miss her:)  Shaelin wrote her last letter from camp and asked that we have chocolate available for her to eat!  Wow, she is just like me:)

While Shaelin was gone, I created this 2 page LO using CTMH's Victory WOTG.  The WOTG kits are only $29.95 and include a C-sized stamp, paper pack, instructions and at least 2 embellishments.  The CTMH Idea Book is also a source of inspiration.  I loved the one page LO on page 35.  Hexagons are so in and so easy to make.  CTMH's new burlap camp in handy, as well as CTMH faux stitching stamps.  Well, I hope my daughter likes the LO!

If you need this kit, then let me know.  I have one extra one in my stash.

Thanks for taking a peek.
Maureen:)

All supplies listed below pictures






All supplies are CTMH, with the exception of the "Travel Team" title.

Supplies:  Victory WOTG (G1035), Dark Chocolate Gross-grain Ribbon (Z1617); Burlap NEW (Z1760), Cork Shapes (Z1719), CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartrige (Z1686), Durables Studs (Z1705). 

Other Stamps:  Stitch Together (C1459), Pure Adventure (C1497)

Inks:  Denium Blue, Chocolate and Barn Red.  White Daisy Chalk for stitching.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment