Sunday, July 22, 2012

CTMH-- July Stamp of the Month: LIVE OUT LOUD:)

Hi there!  As you know each month CTMH offers a Stamp of the Month (SOTM) at a discounted price of $5.00 when you place an order of $50.00 or more.  I've been waiting for July's stamp to come out. The name is 'Live Out Loud' and it's one of those stamps that can be used for both card-making and scrap-booking-- fun, fun, fun!

Below is a card I made for my teen-age daughter who is at camp for 4 weeks-- miss her:(  Also, I'm planning on using this stamp for a Layout that I'll be creating for my teenage daughter.  In addition to the 'Live out Loud' phrase, there are other ones such as 'Just Be', 'Soar', and 'Imagine the Possibilities'.  Lots of nice sayings.

The paper that I chose was from CTMH's Crusin' line, which will be discontinued after 7/31/12.  All the shapes, with the exception of the chevron, were cut using CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  As a teaser, I put in some black striped gross-grain ribbon (z1781) that CTMH just started carrying.  This black ribbon will be available on August 1st for customers. 

To create a background for my 'Just Be' sentiment, I stamped the ink sprayed look on using Grey Flannel ink.  The Diverse Background stamp (D1508) comes with 4 backgrounds.  I loved the ink droppings because I don't have to spray ink on and then wait for it to dry.  CTMH is very clever!

Lastly, I based my sketch on a Mojo Monday sketch #214.  Funny, who would have thought that my nickname 'mojo' would now be a site that I look to all the time for inspiration.  I've been mojo for since I was 15!

Thanks, Maureen:) 
(aka mojo)


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment