Saturday, June 2, 2012

CTMH-- Victory Workshop on the Go (WOTG) , Father's Day Card

Hello, it's hard to believe that Father's Day is two weeks away!  To me, it always a reminder that summer is just around the corner.  It's also a good time of the year to start up the grill and cook a meal for my dad.

To create my dad's card, I used all CTMH products.  The Victory WOTG contained the coordinating paper, a set C size stamp, and durables.  Durables are masculine metal studs.  I also used CTMH Corrugated Shapes (star that was inked), Hemp (string) and an Olive Metal piece.  The inks:  Olive, Chocolate, and Bamboo.

I cut out a pocket and elevated it and put a hidden sentiment in there.  It can also be used for gift card.  My father's favorite gift is lottery tickets!  Maybe sometime he'll win big!!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment