Monday, March 12, 2012

CTMH Lucy Workshop-- Sunday 4/1/12 @ 11am

Hi, I'm holding a workshop on the Lucy kit.  We'll be making two 2-page layouts.  The cost is the price of the kit-- $29.95, plus s/h/t.  The kit includes a size C stamp, which we'll be using at a later date to make cards.  Most of the images on the Lucy stamp are compatible to CTMH's AP cartridge.  And you know what that means..... no cutting out the shapes by hand!!

If you created the first of the two layouts with me at the Plymouth crop, then come by and we'll do the next two pages!  Cost for 2 pages, $15.00

Lastly, my finished layouts are listed below on my blog. 

If interested in attending, please see 'Workshop' tab and/or let me know. 
Thanks, Maureen:)

Pin It!

1 comments:

Maureen said...

Julie, Tina and Suzanne are confirmed. We have room for a few more.

Post a Comment