Monday, February 6, 2012

CTMH-- Lucy Workshop on the Go (WOTG) Kit

Hi, sort of a bummer here in Boston with the Patriots loosing:( Good game and the Giants played much better. Well, there is always next year! 

Onto more happier things... I played around with the new line "Lucy" from CTHM. The soft, warm colors truly lifted my spirits. To do these 2 layouts, I used the Lucy Workshop On The Go kit for $29.95. The Lucy Kit includes a C sized stamp, paper, Bitty Bling, glittery rub-ons and instructions.

To make it complete, I just added some other new CTMH products: twine and sparkled flourishes. I also put a flip flap in there-- love them:)

Tell me what you think.  So far, it's thumbs up from Leslie, Julie B, Sheila and Lisa!
Thanks, Maureen






Pin It!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love this layout and the colors..

Maureen said...

Thanks Rhonda!!

Post a Comment